Classification of fruit juice drinks
(1) Fresh fruit juice: fresh fruit juice is of high nutritional value in fruit juice, which is fresh and will not lose nutrients in the process of extraction. No added substances, low sugar content, you can choose fruit suitable for children, such as oranges, lemons, grapefruits, kiwi and mango, they are rich in vitamins, can enhance immune function, suitable for children of all ages. Fresh juice is easy to be contaminated in the process of juicing, no preservatives, and not easy to store, should be pressed and drunk.
(2) Single fruit juice: the most common fruit juice is derived from a fruit. These drinks mostly retain the unique quality of fruit and fragrance, especially can choose uncommon fruits, such as tropical fruits such as muslin, blackcurrant, cranberry, blueberry, raspberry, blackberry and other red fruits. Because there are so many types of fruit juices and their ingredients are so different, remember to read the label when buying or drinking fruit juices to find out the ingredients, such as the type of fruit, the amount of fruit, and the sugar content.
(3) Mixed fruit juice: by the mixture of more than two kinds of fruit juice. It can not only provide a variety of nutrition, but also make up for the lack of taste of some fruits. For example, although grapefruit juice is extremely nutritious, it contains a lot of sugar, acid, milk, protein, various amino acids, vitamins, inorganic salts and other nutrients, but most people do not adapt to its acid and bitter, if mixed with other suitable taste of fruit juice is much better.
(4) Fruit and vegetable beverages: Fruit and vegetable juices refer to beverages made from fresh or frozen fruits or vegetables. Fruits and vegetables contain B vitamins, vitamin E, vitamin C, carotene, as well as calcium, magnesium, potassium and other inorganic salts, these components play an important role in promoting the maintenance of human health, so it is more and more sought after by consumers.
(5) Milk juice: Orange, strawberry, apple, blueberry and other flavors of milk juice have been listed in China. This kind of beverage is characterized by adding some fermented milk, whey, fresh milk or reduced milk into the fruit juice, and some of them also add vitamins, dietary fiber, active calcium and other nutrients that are essential to the human body, so that the drink tastes smoother and has more rich nutrition
Article content comes from the network, if any questions please contact me to delete!